Friday, August 7, 2009

MagniWork Plans Review-Price

I know it, you know it, everybody knows it. Our economy is currently going down the drain. If you are anything like most families in the US you are having more trouble than every paying your bills. One of the best ways to save money right now is by cutting the cost of your bills, but how is that possible? Well, one way to do it is by completely eliminating your electricity bill!

Yes, you heard that right. MagniWork claims they can cut your electricity bill in half and even eliminate it. But is it true? Below is my MagniWork Plans Review.

Total Cost-The MagniWork booklet cost 50 dollars but I knew going into this that I was going to have to spend more than 50 dollars because you have to build the generator yourself. After reading the booklet they give you a list of supplies you need to go out and purchase. I got all my supplies for less than 100 bucks which I thought was a great deal! So for a little under 150 dollars I was ready to go.

The next step is building the generator, I will be talking about how that goes in my next post. For now, if you want to learn more about the MagniWork Generator check out MagniWorkPlan.info

No comments:

Post a Comment