Friday, August 7, 2009

MagniWork Plans-Was It Tough To Build?

If there is one thing that I am horrible at, it is building things. Seriously, I have trouble putting together a kite! That’s why when I heard you had to build the Magniwork Generator yourself I became scared. But I decided to swallow my pride and give it a shot.

To my surprise I finished building it in a little over two hours. The MagniWork Plans instruction booklet had incredibly detailed instructions on how to do it and so many photos, it basically takes you by the hand to help you put the thing together.

I was so impressed with how easy it was I even challenged my wife to build one! She didn’t take the challenge but I am scared she will someday and beat my time.

So I would say if I can build it no problem anyone can. In my next post we will talk about the quality. If you want to learn more about the MagniWork Generator then check out MagniworkPlan.info

No comments:

Post a Comment